Wagner & Wagner Attorneys at Law is proud to announce that Patrick Wagner has passed the Tennessee Bar Examination! Patrick has been an “attorney-in-waiting” here at the office since August. Now that he has passed the exam – on his first try, too – he can take his rightful place at the family firm, becoming the 4th generation of Wagners to serve the needs of Chattanooga clients.
We are incredibly proud of Patrick, of course, but are not terribly surprised that he did so well. He was recently recognized as a Law Student for Justice by the Tennessee Supreme Court. In order to be recognized, a student must complete at least 50 hours of pro bono work (he personally completed 197 hours of pro bono work). Patrick accomplished this while attending to his studies at the University of Memphis Cecil C. Humphreys School of Law. He also worked as the Head Varsity Lacrosse Coach at the Evangelical Christian School in Cordova, Tennessee while attending school.
Meet our newest attorney
Now that Patrick can join the firm, we thought you might like to know a little bit more about the latest generation of Wagner attorneys. Aside from being an exemplary student with an impressive work ethic, did you know that Patrick:
- Is an avid angler, conservationist, and lacrosse coach?
- Is an Eagle Scout from Troop 116 on Signal Mountain?
- Is a founding member of, and the current Head Varsity Boys Lacrosse Coach of, the Signal Mountain High School lacrosse program?
- Studied Biology (B.S. UT-Chattanooga 2014) before attending law school?
- Is a graduate of Notre Dame High School?
- Is a former Chattanooga realtor?
We are thrilled that Patrick has passed the Bar, and that he will be a part of a legacy 70 years in the making. We are very proud to have him with us, and we expect great things from him in the future.
Congratulations, Patrick! We know how hard you worked for this, and we cannot wait to see what you do next.