Reliable Legal Guidance from Experienced Chattanooga Product Liability Lawyers
Holding businesses, manufacturers and designers responsible when their products cause harm
The average person utilizes hundreds, if not thousands, of products every day. From the clothes you wear to the car you drive, you rightly expect that these products are safe for use. Unfortunately, that is sometimes not the case. The most common items can lead to severe injuries when designed or manufactured in a negligent manner.
The Chattanooga product liability lawyers of Wagner & Wagner Attorneys at Law are ready and able to help when the products you use cause injury to you or your family. Our firm has been helping injured people since 1945, and we put that experience to work by aggressively fighting for the rights of our clients. If a dangerous or defective product caused you harm, you can trust us to offer you practical counsel about what to do next.
Helping clients identify all responsible parties
A product liability case may have numerous responsible parties, due to the many players involved in bringing a product to market. Our professional Chattanooga personal injury lawyers handle the most complex product liability cases, including those involving:
- Design defect. The harmful product’s defect may lie in the design of the product. This means that the product is inherently faulty and too dangerous for the use for which it was intended.
- Product manufacturer defect. Under these circumstances, the product was designed correctly, but the defect arose during the manufacturing process. The manufacturing company may have used an ill-fitting part or failed to follow the design correctly, resulting in a defective product. If it is found that a particular component of the product is defective, the fault may also extend to the maker of that specific part.
- Marketing defect. In some cases, the product’s flaw lies in the manner in which it is marketed. For example, the packaging may lack adequate warning labels or have insufficient instructions for use. A marketing defect may also occur if a salesperson asserts that the product can be used for an improper purpose.
Representing victims injured by various types of products
Certain defective products tend to make the news more often than others; just ask the auto industry. Our skilled product liability attorneys of have many years of experience representing victims hurt by various types of products, including:
- Defective vehicles and auto parts
- Prescription and over-the-counter medication
- Herbal supplements and diet pills
- Medical equipment and devices
- Machinery and tools
- Child safety devices, such as car seats, cribs and baby monitors
- Playground equipment
- Firearms and ammunition
- Toxic chemicals such as cleaning formulas, antifreeze and pesticides
- Household products
- Clothing and apparel
- Pools and pool equipment
Timing is key to properly investigating and moving forward with a product liability claim. The law places particular time frames on the victim, and failure to meet these restrictions can prevent you from ever seeking just compensation for your injuries. When you visit Wagner & Wagner, we will discuss the statute of limitations that may apply to your case and how to best proceed in your best interests.
Effective legal representation for product liability injuries
If you or a loved one was injured by a defective product, do not delay in contacting Wagner & Wagner Attorneys at Law, a law firm dedicated to justice. Our reputable Chattanooga product liability attorneys are members of your community. We serve clients in North Georgia, Cleveland and Chattanooga, TN and the surrounding counties. We care about the wellbeing of our clients and work hard to fight for your interests. Call us today at 423-756-7923 or complete our contact form to schedule a free consultation.