Trenton, GA Injury Lawyers Offering You and Your Family Premier Legal Service
We help personal injury victims in and around Trenton
You were injured an accident. No matter if it was a car accident, a work-related accident or a slip and fall, you are bound to feel frustrated and confused. You might wonder how to pay your bills and whether or not to speak to an insurance adjuster. At Wagner & Wagner Attorneys at Law, we want to alleviate these worries. Our attorneys can take away the stress of dealing with insurance companies and help you to receive proper compensation.
Accident and injury cases we handle
Our Trenton personal injury lawyers represent clients in cases involving:
- Traffic accidents. Although Trenton is a relatively small town, it is located right off I-95 and is the seat of Dade County, GA. This means a lot of traffic comes through, as well as commercial trucks. Trenton residents are susceptible to being involved in car accidents, as well as motorcycle and truck accidents. Tourists or locals who are traveling could be involved in a bus or in a train accident on the Norwalk Southern Railway. Wagner & Wagner handles a large volume of motor vehicle accident cases, and we have the experience to guide you through these types of legal matters.
- Nursing home abuse. If you suspect your elderly relative has been physically, emotionally or sexually abused in a nursing home, call a lawyer right away. This type of egregious behavior needs to stop immediately and the perpetrators need to be held accountable. Nursing home abuse and neglect cases might involve criminal charges as well as a civil case.
- Premises liability. Were you injured in a restaurant, shopping mall, or a private home? Did unsafe or unmarked conditions cause you harm? You might have cause for a premises liability claim if a negligent manager or owner failed to adequately maintain their property.
- Product liability. Consumers have the right to purchase and use safe products with proper instructions for use. When a manufacturer, retailer or distributor fails in their duty to put safe products on the market, our legal team is here to help with a product liability case.
- Serious injuries. Some injuries never fully heal. You may suffer symptoms for a long time and might require long-term medical care. Our firm works with clients who have suffered burn injuries, traumatic brain injuries, spinal cord injuries and many more.
- Work-related accidents. Getting hurt on the job not only threatens your health, it threatens your livelihood. You may be unable to work and might require substantial medical attention. While workers’ compensation should be there as your safety net, this is not always the case. Let a lawyer help if you are not receiving the benefits you deserve.
- Wrongful death. No one deserves to suddenly die as the result of another’s negligence. If someone else’s careless or reckless behavior led to your loved one’s wrongful death, our compassionate attorneys work diligently until justice is served on their behalf.
Additional areas of experience
In addition to our personal injury and workers’ compensation teams, our attorneys handle a variety of legal claims. We help individuals file Chapter 7 and Chapter 13 bankruptcy in times of financial distress.
Finally, our business law attorneys assist with business formation, mergers and acquisitions, breach of contract and litigation matters.
Court information in Trenton, GA and more
The Georgia trial court system consists of a wide variety of courts used for both criminal and civil cases. In Trenton, you will find not only the city’s municipal courts, but the Dade County Courts as well:
Dade County Superior Court
255 West Crabtree Street, Suite 103
PO Box 417
Trenton, GA 30752
Probate Court of Dade County
255 West Crabtree Street
PO Box 605
Trenton, GA 30752
Dade County Magistrate Court
75 Case Avenue
PO Box 605
Trenton, GA 30752
Municipal Court of Trenton
12882 North Main Street
PO Box 518, Trenton, GA 30152
The Trenton city hall and police department are also located on in the same complex as the municipal court. To speak with a Trenton police officer, call (706) 657-4167.
Can a personal injury attorney help me?
Yes, an attorney from Wagner & Wagner Attorneys at Law can help by first reviewing your claim at no cost and then helping you decided whether or not to take legal action. Our main office is merely 20-minutes from Trenton, making it easy for you to visit us for your initial consultation. To learn more, call an injury attorney today at 423-756-7923 or complete a contact form.