Fort Oglethorpe Injury Lawyers Offering Experienced Representation
Trusted attorneys giving hope to residents of Fort Oglethorpe
Fort Oglethorpe, GA is one of the most beautiful and charming towns in the region. Yet, even amongst the town’s historical landmarks and delightful amenities, tragedies can happen. Perhaps you or a loved one was hurt while driving, swimming, boating or even while at work. These unforeseen events can cause severe issues, such as long-term medical problems and huge financial burdens. If you were hurt in an accident in or around Ft. Oglethorpe, consider speaking with someone at Wagner & Wagner Attorneys at Law today.
A focus on personal injury law
In terms of our personal injury practice, we serve a large number of clients injured in traffic accidents. Located six miles off I-75 and right off I-24, Ft. Oglethorpe sees lots of drivers who are local to the area, as well as tourists. Many visitors come to see the area’s Civil War landmarks.
With an increase in drivers on the road comes an increase in:
- Car accidents. Serious car accidents can leave victims in critical condition. After being struck by another moving vehicle, talk to a lawyer to learn how you can hold the negligent driver accountable.
- Truck accidents. Truck driver fatigue is a common problem along North Georgia’s highways and is a major cause of commercial vehicle accidents—and a major cause of injuries for other drivers. Let our law firm stand up to the negligent trucking companies who allow reckless drivers to be on the road.
- Motorcycle accidents. If you have been in a motorcycle accident, chances are you’ve suffered broken bones, road rash and maybe even a traumatic brain injury. Without proper legal help, you may not recover all the compensation to which you are entitled. Without proper compensation, you may not be able to get the medical treatment you so desperately need.
In addition, our personal injury lawyers handle cases involving:
- Work-related accidents. When your workers’ compensation benefits are delayed or denied, contact an attorney for help. We can review your claim and fight back against your employer and the insurance company. If your work injury proves permanent, we can help you obtain Social Security Disability benefits.
- Nursing home abuse. If a loved one has suffered nursing home abuse, our team is here to help. We pursue full and fair compensation from reckless and careless nursing homes that allow their patients to be abused or neglected.
- Premises liability. Slips and falls, plus other types of accidents, that occur on someone else’s property are potentially subject to premises liability claims. Your lawyer can explain when and how a property owner is to be held responsible for your injuries.
- Product liability. Faulty consumer products, from medications to food to children’s toys, should never be available for sale. Yet, when these dangerous products enter your home and cause harm to you or a family member, you need to hold the manufacturer responsible for their negligent actions.
- Wrongful death. The wrongful death of a loved one can occur from a car accident, truck accident, work accident and more. During these times of distress, you should worry about recovering from your loss, not wondering how you will pay the bills. Our attorneys handle that.
Wagner & Wagner is primarily a personal injury law firm, although we do provide clients premier legal counsel in regard to issues such as business disputes and bankruptcy.
Helpful information for injured people in Fort Oglethorpe
According to the town’s website, Fort Oglethorpe has a “unique and curious history.” It’s best known as a former Cherokee Native American land site as well as being a Civil War battle site and a U.S. Army Cavalry Post. The area serves many tourists each year.
If you are injured while living, working or vacationing in Fort Oglethorpe, call 9-1-1 and/or the local police at (706) 866-2512. The police department, along with city hall and the municipal court, is located at 500 City Hall Drive, Fort Oglethorpe. Visit the town’s website to learn more.
The county courthouses for Catoosa County at located at 875 Lafayette Street, Ringgold.
Located just 15 minutes from Chattanooga, TN, Fort Oglethorpe is close to the main office of Wager & Wagner. You are also close to the Social Security Administration office, which is located at 1290 Premier Drive, Chattanooga, TN 37421.
Learn more from our personal injury lawyers
If you were injured in an accident in Ft. Oglethorpe, do not hesitate to call a personal injury attorney serving Fort Oglethorpe, at Wagner & Wagner Attorneys at Law. Delays can harm your claim, and you want to ensure the negligent parties are held accountable. To speak directly to an attorney from our firm, 423-799-3532 or fill out our contact form.