Dunlap Personal Injury Attorneys Helping Clients
Knowledgeable lawyers with a wide breadth of experience
When a serious injury changes your life, you may not know where to turn for help. Trying to navigate insurance claims and doctors’ visits can be difficult, and you may feel the pressure piling up. Fortunately, you do not have to go through this alone. An attorney can help.
If you are deciding on a lawyer, choose a law firm that best represents your interests. At Wagner & Wagner Attorneys at Law, we are not only concerned with the bottom line—we are dedicated to helping your family recover, heal and move on from your tragedy.
Our areas of practice
Since 1934, Wagner & Wagner has been helping the residents of Dunlap and the surrounding areas with their legal needs after being involved in serious accidents and incurring serious injuries. Our main areas of practice include:
- Traffic accidents. Dunlap is full of winding, rural roads, which makes it a prime location for car accidents, as well as truck and motorcycle accidents. We help injured people who were harmed as the result of a careless driver, including pedestrian and bicycle accident victims.
- Recreational and mass transit accidents. Whether you were riding the bus to work or taking the train, a serious collision on public transportation can have a devastating impact.In addition to serving clients injured in mass transit accidents, we represent those injured in boating accidents and recreational accidents.
- Premises liability. If someone’s property was unsafe and you were harmed as a result, the property owner should be held accountable. Filing a premises liability claim helps ensure justice is served to the negligent owner.
- Product liability. Defective products, from harmful medications to faulty auto parts, are seriously dangerous. Unsuspecting consumers could face severe injuries and develop illnesses if a product is poorly made, designed, or is not properly labeled. Our attorneys work hard to get you the medical attention you need.
- Work-related accidents. Workers’ compensation allows those involved in job-related accidents to obtain medical benefits and compensation for lost wages. When an employer unjustly denies, delays or limits these payments, you need an experienced lawyer by your side. If you cannot return to work, we can help you with the process of securing Social Security Disability benefits.
- Nursing home abuse. Within the assisted-living facility environment, our elderly loved ones are at the hands of supposedly trained caretakers. All too often, however, nursing home staff members abuse or neglect patients, giving rise to a personal injury claim against the negligent parties.
- Serious injuries. A life-changing injury adds an immense amount of stress, frustration and fear to you and your family’s lives. Our firm helps clients recover adequate compensation after a traumatic brain injury, spinal cord injury and more. When a loved one dies as the result of negligence, we can assist with a wrongful death claim.
Additionally, our attorneys help clients draft and execute wills, as well as contest and litigate wills when necessary. Our business law team represents clients in a wide variety of matters, from forming LLCs and corporations to contract disputes. Finally, Wagner & Wagner represents clients who are filing for bankruptcy.
Helpful information for injury victims in Dunlap
Wagner & Wagner Attorneys at Law is a law firm based in Chattanooga, which is 30 miles and a 45-minute drive from Dunlap. Dunlap is the county seat for Sequatchie County, and as such many of the county courthouses are located in Dunlap:
Sequatchie County Circuit Court
Sequatchie County Justice Center
351 Fredonia Road, Suite B,
Dunlap, TN 37327
Sequatchie County Chancery Court
22 Cherry Street, PO Box 1651, Dunlap, TN 37327
Sequatchie County General Sessions Court
22 Cherry Street, Dunlap, TN 37327
Juvenile Courts in Sequatchie County
Dunlap City Court
207 Church Street, PO Box 546, Dunlap, TN 37327
If you are injured in a motor vehicle accident or you suspect criminal activity, call the Dunlap City Police at (423) 949-3319 immediately. The Sequatchie County Sheriff’s Department can be reached at (423) 949-7750. We recommend that you do not speak with an insurance adjuster or anyone else (besides perhaps law enforcement) before speaking with an attorney. You may jeopardize a future case.
Personal injury attorneys serving Dunlap want to be your advocates
When selecting a law firm, take time and consideration into the decision. You want a firm with experience, passion and a dedication to protecting injury victims’ rights. At Wagner & Wagner Attorneys at Law, we believe we have the skill, knowledge and legal savvy to give you the legal representation you deserve. To speak with a Dunlap personal injury attorney today, please call us at 423-799-3532 or fill out a contact form.