Dalton Personal Injury Attorneys Serving People throughout Georgia
Our hard-working, homegrown lawyers protest your best interests
Dalton, GA is a charming town with good, Southern people. Unfortunately, even the most cautious and conscientious resident of this great city can be involved in an accident or other legal ordeal. Wagner & Wagner Attorneys at Law is a Chattanooga-based law firm that helps honest people like you after you have been involved in a car crash, work accident, slip and fall, or other type of accident. We are community folks who care about ensuring innocent victims are afforded all their legal rights.
Our personal injury practice
At Wagner & Wagner, one of our main areas of focus is representing folks injured in traffic accidents caused by negligent drivers. These crashes take many forms, including car accidents in which a passenger car hits another passenger car as the result of distracted driving, intoxicated driving or other negligent actions. We also handle many cases involving motorcycle crashes as well as bicycle and pedestrian accidents, both of which are frequently catastrophic in nature.
Some of the most complicated traffic accident claims involve commercial trucks, busses and trains. These vehicles are usually owned by a larger corporate entity—or sometimes the government, such as in the case of Amtrak—and legal claims may be incredibly complicated. With more than 70 decades of experience, our firm is well-equipped to handle these complex bus accident, train accident and truck crash legal actions.
Even if you were involved in a seemingly “minor” car or truck crash, it does not hurt to schedule a consultation with an attorney. Most people are unaware of the extent of their legal right to compensation, and a Dalton personal injury lawyer can better explain to what you may be entitled.
In addition to motor vehicle accidents, we handle personal injury cases involving:
- Premises liability. Our firm takes on a wide range of premises liability cases, such as slip and fall and negligent security claims. We seek compensation from careless property owners who fail to keep their premises safe and secure.
- Product liability. If you have been hurt by diet pills, over-the-counter or prescription medication, a defective car or other dangerous products, you may be able to pursue a product liability This wide-ranging area law helps consumers fight back against negligent manufacturers and retailers.
- Nursing home abuse. It seems unimaginable, but nursing home abuse happens every day. Dalton-area nursing homes such as Ridgewood Manor Health and Regency Park have great reputations, but you never know when a single staff member could cause serious problems for someone you love.
- Wrongful death. When a loved one dies in a car crash or other type of accident, our firm is here to file a claim on the deceased’s behalf. We do not want your family to suffer any more because of this devastating loss. We want to soften the blow of your terrible tragedy.
Workers’ compensation representation and more
Wagner & Wagner is proud to serve Dalton workers in workers’ compensation cases. We know that Whitfield County, including Dalton, is the Carpet Capital of the World, as floor-making is one of the area’s primary industries. Dalton is home to 150+ of the nation’s floor-covering manufacturers, primarily those producing carpet, rugs and vinyl flooring.
Yet, working in this field comes with the potential for industrial accidents or even construction accidents if you work in installation. Serious work-related injuries deserve to be taken seriously by your employer. Our workers’ compensation attorneys know that you deserve to receive benefits to which you are entitled.
In addition, our attorneys offer representation for:
- Business law
- Social Security Disability
Legal assistance in and around Dalton
Dalton is located in North Georgia in the foothills of the Blue Ridge Mountains. It is the county seat of Whitfield County. Located just off Interstate 75, Dalton is approximately 33 miles – and 32 minutes – away from Wagner & Wagner’s main office in Chattanooga.
If you require assistance, you can contact the local city courthouse:
535 N. Elm Street
Dalton, GA 30721
P.O. Box 1205
Dalton, GA 30722
The Whitfield County Courthouse is located at:
205 N Selvidge St.
Dalton, GA 30720
Phone: (706) 278-5897
To report an accident or file a police report, contact the Dalton Police Department at 706-278-9085.
Get a Dalton personal injury attorney to fight in your corner
Wagner & Wagner Attorneys at Law offers personalized, comprehensive legal representation. We demand top-dollar settlements and verdicts from all negligent parties, so you and your family can obtain every penny they deserve. Call right away at 423-756-7923 or complete contact form to schedule a consultation with a personal injury lawyer.