Professional Lawyers Providing the Residents of Cleveland, TN with Skilled Legal Representation
A reputable law firm you can trust
Located about 30 miles east of Chattanooga, Cleveland, TN is a town known for its southern hospitality and breathtaking natural beauty. From the festivals and dining of Main Street Cleveland to the adventures of nearby Cherokee National Forest, residents and visitors enjoy the laid-back environment Cleveland offers.
But even in the most easygoing towns, legal controversies arise. When they do, the law firm of Wagner & Wagner Attorneys at Law helps the people of Cleveland, TN with a variety of legal needs. Whether you have been injured by someone’s negligence or in need of professional guidance for your business, our skilled Cleveland personal injury attorneys provide you with quality representation you can trust.
Providing honest representation for personal injury victims
The professional personal injury lawyers of Wagner & Wagner assist the residents of Cleveland, TN thorough some of the most challenging times in their lives. A serious injury can leave a victim physically, mentally, and financially drained. We put our knowledge and experience to work, advocating for high-value compensation. Our lawyers have spent decades providing personal injury representation in cases involving:
- Vehicle crashes. We effectively handle a variety of vehicle accidents, including those involving cars, trucks, motorcycles and recreational vehicles. With our highly capable vehicle accident lawyers on your side, you can concentrate on healing while we deal with the insurance companies.
- Collisions with pedestrians and bicyclists. When vehicle drivers cause injury to pedestrians and bicyclists, we work to hold them accountable for the harms that result, including traumatic brain injuries and spinal cord injuries.
- Recreational and mass transit. Mass transit accident claims can prove difficult to pursue, but if you were injured in a CUATS accident, call our office for skilled representation you can trust.
- Nursing home neglect and abuse. When nursing homes and elder care facilities fail to provide your loved one with adequate care, we help you hold them accountable for nursing home neglect and abuse.
- Premises liability. From slip and falls to swimming pool injuries, we seek high value compensation when the negligence of a property owner causes injury.
- Product liability. At Wagner & Wagner, we have the resources to go after product designers, manufacturers, and retailers when their defective products cause injury to innocent consumers.
- Wrongful death. If your family member is tragically killed by someone else’s negligence, we work to secure the compensation your family needs following a wrongful death.
Trustworthy representation for a variety of legal needs
The skilled Cleveland personal injury lawyers of Wagner & Wagner also have the knowledge and experience to assist Cleveland, TN residents with various other legal needs, including but not limited to:
- Workers’ compensation claims
- Serious workplace injuries
- Construction and industrial accidents
- Long term effects of workplace injuries
- Simple wills
- Probate administration
- Probate litigation
- Business and commercial law
- Social Security Disability claims
How far is Cleveland from Wagner & Wagner’s Chattanooga office?
Cleveland is located about 31 miles away from Chattanooga. It is a short 30-minute drive to reach our law offices from Cleveland, TN.
Where are the courts located in Cleveland?
Located within Bradley County, TN, Cleveland is home to several courts, including:
- Bradley County General Sessions Criminal Court located at 2230 Blythe Ave SE in Cleveland
- Bradley County General Sessions Civil and Chancery Court located at 155 N. Ocoee St. In Cleveland
- Bradley County Juvenile Court located at 1620 Johnson Blvd. SE, Cleveland
- Cleveland Clerk of Court located at 190 Church Street NE in Cleveland
Where is the Cleveland Police Department located?
The Cleveland City Police Department is located at 100 Church Street NE. The non-emergency number is 423-476-7511. The Bradley County Sheriff’s Office is located at 2290 Blythe Ave. SE. The nonemergency number is 423-728-7300.
Trust our professional attorneys with your most complex legal needs
At Wagner & Wagner Attorneys at Law, we are proud to offer the residents of Cleveland, TN quality legal representation. If you have been injured, do not hesitate to call our office. Even if you are currently receiving treatment from Tennova Healthcare or seeking assistance from the Cleveland Police Department for a vehicle crash, our lawyers explain your legal options and help you begin pursuing your best interests. Call us today at 423-799-3532 or complete our contact form.