When an Accident Happens in Blue Ridge, GA, a Chattanooga Injury Lawyer Stands by Your Side
Offering the residents and visitors of Blue Ridge professional legal representation
Blue Ridge is a small town, but a huge tourist destination. Visitors flock every year to this beautiful, remote paradise for outdoor activities and camping. Yet, with the influx of active people coming to the area, the chance of being involved in a serious accident increases as well. Locals and tourists alike are at risk of being involved in a car accident, recreational or boating accident, and more. Wagner & Wagner Attorneys at Law is here to help anyone in and around Blue Ridge after they have been injured in a serious accident that was the result of another’s negligence.
Helping people involved in serious accidents
Our Blue Ridge personal injury attorneys help the residents of Blue Ridge after they have been hurt by:
- Car, truck and motorcycle accidents. Whether you are just driving through the area on Route 5 or Route 76, or have lived here forever, a major crash has the power to completely change your life. Our attorneys offer assistance to those involved in car accidents, truck accidents and motorcycle accidents, even to tourists driving rental vehicles.
- Boating accidents. Renting pontoons, kayaks and other watercrafts is hugely popular in Blue Ridge, as is white water rafting on the Ocoee River. While these activities are certainly enjoyable, capsizing or crashing a boat may result in serious injuries, including traumatic brain injuries if you hit your head. Call an attorney as soon as possible after a boating accident.
- Recreational accidents. Blue Ridge is known for its stellar hiking, horseback riding, golf, amazing trout fishing in the Toccoa River and an abundance of other outdoor activities. With any exciting adventure, though, comes the possibility of an accident. Whether you were thrown from a horse or you were involved in another type of recreational accident, a lawyer can help protect your legal rights.
- Defective products. This could include being hurt by faulty equipment, defective auto parts, a dangerous medication and so much more. When a manufacturer put defective products on the market and you are injured as a result, you deserve to seek legal retribution through a product liability lawsuit.
- Unsafe premises. Whether you were injured in your rental cabin, in a restaurant or at a local shop, the property owner might be found liable for your injuries. One of our attorneys can help you pursue a premises liability claim if necessary.
- Nursing home abuse. When someone you love has been hurt physical, emotionally, financially or sexually by a malicious nursing home worker, you need to take action immediately. Negligent nursing home employees must be taken off the job so they cannot hurt anyone else.
Protecting injured workers and more
Residents of the area work hard to ensure Blue Ridge stays a vibrant, productive community. A work-related injury can take you out of the workforce for a period of time—or even indefinitely. Workers’ compensation benefits are intended to provide you with the medical care and wage replacement money you need to stay afloat and heal properly. Sometimes, you will need skilled representation from a Blue Ridge workers’ compensation attorney to obtain the benefits you need and deserve.
Our seasoned lawyers also offer representation in matters involving:
- Business law
- Social Security Disability
Professional help for Blue Ridge residents and visitors
The main office for Wagner & Wagner is located in Chattanooga, which is 81 miles from Blue Ridge. That is about an hour and a half drive. If you are seriously injured, we are happy to come meet you in the hospital.
If you require immediate assistance in Blue Ridge, you should call the police at (706) 632-3451. If you need an ambulance, call 9-1-1 or dial the Fannin County Ambulance at (706) 632-2011.
Additionally, you will find a few courthouses in Blue Ridge:
Blue Ridge Municipal Court
480 West First Street
Blue Ridge, GA 30513
Phone: (706) 632-2091
Fannin County Courthouse
400 West Main Street
Blue Ridge, GA 30513
Phone: (706) 632-2203
Finally, if you need to visit your local Social Security Office, it’s located right in Blue Ridge at 171 Church Street.
Call a personal injury lawyer to protect your legal rights
The law protects the rights of those injured by another person’s negligence. Those who are injured because someone else took reckless, careless or intentionally hurtful actions deserve to pursue justice. Wagner & Wagner Attorneys at Law believe in upholding those rights. Please call us at 423-756-7923 or complete a contact form to speak with a personal injury attorney.